Friday, September 26, 2008

A Few Pictures...

Okay so I am FINALLY putting up some pictures for everyone!
First was london...
This picture was definitely inspired by the episode of America's Next Top Model where they all cram into the phone booth and have a photo shoot. My photo shoot however was a lot more awkward and short lived because there were people talking in the phone booth next to it and there were also people waiting to use the phone...
Sydney, me and Claire in front of Big Ben
Me and Claire after we saw Les Miserables...it was so good!
me in front of trafalgar square

Next came Brugge...
Brugge was magical. No other way to describe it.

Julia, Me and Jocelyn on our night out in Brugges
Eating fries the belgian way...with tiny forks and mayonnaise

Then was Brussels...

This picture pretty much sums up my experience in brussels. Lots of creepy men trying to convince us to eat at their restaurants.

Unfortunately I don't really have any pictures from the netherlands...thats about when my camera died but I will get the pictures from Jocelyn's camera. I don't really have any pictures from Paris yet either. I have been really sick so pictures have been low on my priority list. Also we have only been here two days and I have two months to get pictures so I'm not too worried. Anyways, I am loving Paris so much! I don't understand why the french are stereotyped as rude because everyone I have met so far has been soo nice! I met my host family yesterday and they are amazing! My "mom" is so cheerful and is always humming little french songs around the house. This morning she showed us all around Boulogne and where all the metro stops were...unfortunately she gave us the wrong name for the metro stop so later on today when i tried to come home i ended up getting lost for almost 3 hours. I don't even know how I eventually made it home but it was quite the experience. On the bright side, I had my first real french eclair today and it was soo good! With all the patisseries around I am praying I don't come home obese...well anyways I miss you all tons! Hope you enjoy the pictures!

Kelsey



4 comments:

Shelly and Scott said...

Was happy to see you new pictures up. It looks beautiful there. So I hope your feeling better. No fun being sick. Have a great week and keep the photos and journal going. Love ya, Shelly

Matt and Lindsay said...

I'm glad you finally posted some pictures! I'm glad that you are having so much fun. I talked to mom and it sounds like your family is so sweet and will be great. I know you are going to learn so much! Also, be cautious of the pastries... even when you walk tons, those pastries can do you in! Love you!

Ashley said...

So fun to see pics! I'm glad you didn't die the other day. Hope to ichat again soon! You look adorable by the way. You totally don't stick out as an American.

Ashley Halsey said...

Kels you have to tell me when you're going to be on ichat again so we can talk. Send me an email or something. I want to hear how it's going!